Changing Deepstream input source using ROS2

Hey all,
Following the example of deepstream flow integration with ROS2 (GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/ros2_deepstream: ROS 2 package for NVIDIA DeepStream applications on Jetson Platforms).
Exploring the deepstream repository I found only projects where deepstream gets input by folder path or directly connected to a usb camera.
I wonder what should i change in the deepstream pipeline flow, in order to replace the input stream with a ros topic subscriber which receives frame by frame images (using Image msg converted by cv2 in python
cv_image = self.bridge.imgmsg_to_cv2(msg)?

For ROS2 issue, please open issues at here.

thank you for getting back to me,
I already open an issue there on Dec 13 Changing the input streamer or file path to ros2 node publisher · Issue #2 · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/ros2_deepstream · GitHub,
but had no replay, could you please connect me with someone who can help with that?

I would really appreciate any feedback

Hi @user14171 ,
@kayccc has drived internally to reply on Changing the input streamer or file path to ros2 node publisher · Issue #2 · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/ros2_deepstream · GitHub, did you get what you want, and can we close this?

thanks, but it did not really guide me to a possible solution, so I explained in detail the problem, hoping it could remove the uncertainty

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.