Chat with RTX surprisingly giving erroneous answer to simple question

We purchased a new system that has RTX4090 for Chat with RTX application.

We created an instruction file that has the following contents.

Customized Projects Quotation Instructions

This document contains instruction for computing the amount of certain project based on the description given. Php is the unit of currency

Below are the list of modules used in a typical Digital Display Board with their corresponding amount. Quote is computed based on home many times a module is used and is added with the other modules to come up with a Total amount.

7-segment board 6 inches digit height Module is priced at 1,000.00 Php. This module is used for the digits of Digital Display Board. Amount is multiplied depending on the number of this module is used. For example, a clock with HH:MM fromat will use 4 of this module so the amount will be 4,000.00. This modules can also be used as Score in case of Scoreboard type Digital Display

Serial Board 6-digit Module is priced at 500.00 Php. Every time a 7-segment board is used, this module is needed also and can support up to 6 pcs 7-segment board. When the number os 7-segment board exceeds 6pcs, another one of this Module should be added.

Airhorn Module is priced at 900.00 Php. This module and its price is added when the display board specifies a need for Airhorn.

Buzzer Module is priced at 500.00 Php. Alternatively, this module may be used as alternative to Airhorn Module for audible sound requirement.

Indoor Aluminum Enclosure is priced at 500.00 per square feet

Outdoor Aluminum Enclosure is priced at 500.00 per square feet

Enclosure are limited to a maximum dimensions of 4ft x 8ft. Mention this in case a request of larger than this limit is required.

And then on the chat with RTX application i gave the following instruction.

Generate quote for display board that has 4digits for time and 2 digits each for score of home and guest. Display board size is 4ft x 3ft. Enclosure type is Indoor. Do not include airhorn.

But below answer is surprisingly erroneous.

To generate a quote for a display board with the given specifications, we need to calculate the cost of each module based on the number of times it is used and add them up to get the total amount.

For the 7-segment board 6 inches digit height module, we need 4 of them for the time display (HH:MM) and 2 each for the score of home and guest, so the total cost for this module is 4 x 1,000.00 + 2 x 1,000.00 = 9,000.00.

For the serial board 6-digit module, we need 1 of it for the scoreboard type digital display, so the total cost for this module is 1 x 500.00 = 500.00.

For the airhorn module, we do not need it, so the total cost for this module is 0.

For the buzzer module, we do not need it either, so the total cost for this module is 0.

For the indoor aluminum enclosure, we need 1 enclosure with a size of 4ft x 3ft, so the total cost for this module is 1 x 500.00 = 500.00.

Therefore, the total amount for the quote is 9,000.00 + 500.00 + 0 + 0 + 500.00 = 9,000.00.

The quote for the display board with the given specifications is 9,000.00 Php.
Reference files:
Customized Projects Quotation Instructions.pdf

Please advise if we could do something about it.

Hi @emman.33720 ,
This Forum talks about issues related to Tensorrt.
I am afraid, I might not have the best answer to the query.

Thanks

I was redirected here the 3rd time. Where are you going to redirect me now? To whom can I address/inquire bugs and errors of ChatRTX?

1 Like