Chat with RTX - Youtube url not available

Hi everyone,

I recently installed Chat with RTX (without any errors) but I don’t seem to have the “Youtube URL” option in the dataset dropdown menu. I only have “Folder path” and “AI model default”.
I tried to redownload the lastest version of Chat with RTX today and perform a clean install, which succeeded, but it didn’t change anything. And I don’t have any errors at launch.
Any ideas what’s the issue and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

1 Like

Same here, also looking for a solution for this.

2 Likes

Also, I have the same issue

2 Likes

I see I’m not the only one then…

Anyone having a solution?

1 Like

Same here. I am wondering if it has to do with running the Mistral 7B model. My RTX only has 8GB.

3 Likes

same for me, No youtube option and no Llama, just Mistral

2 Likes

Same. How it possible?

2 Likes

Llama is only available (without some hack) if you have a +16GB card. I wonder though if that’s also the case with YT links.

3 Likes

I had youtube in the previous version. Updated today and its gone. I’m on a 4090 and have LLama and mistral, but sadly no Youtube which is what I mainly used :(

2 Likes

Hi, could someone from nvidia give us some information about this feature that has disappeared?

3 Likes

I’ve got the same issue, could it be a bug?

There IS a workaround. It’s not awesome but it works just the same. All you need to do is copy whatever YouTube transcript you want to interact with. Save it to a txt file then load that into RTX. That’s all the RTX app did but it was just a bit more convenient.

I guess they removed it due to legal issues

1 Like

Try these:

1. Reinstall & check for updates.
  2. Look for a “Browse Folder” option in Datasets.
  3. Download transcript & use “Folder path”.