Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) None
• TensorRT Version don’t know
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.141.03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bug
I’m unable to fill a circle with deepstream. The circle draws with the border but these parameters don’t seem to work:
has_bg_color – int, Holds boolean value indicating whethercircle has background color. bg_color – NvOSD_ColorParams, Holds the circle’s background color.
This is part of my code:
circle = display_meta.circle_params[n_draw] circle.xc = x circle.yc = y circle.radius = radius circle.circle_color.set(*border_color) circle.bg_color.set(*border_color) # doesn't work circle.has_bg_color = True # doesn't work
Everything but the last two lines works correctly