XenApp (RDS) : Note that there is no HDX 3D Pro mode option available when installing the VDA for Server OS. The VDA is installed in Standard mode and it uses a specialized Citrix Driver for display remoting only. GPU sharing and application graphics acceleration is supported on the Windows Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems, with the same limitations as listed under the XenDesktop standard mode section above.
• Windowed applications only, no full-screen application support.
• DirectX feature levels up to 9.3 with Windows 7. Some DirectX 10, 11, 12 applications may not run if they do not tolerate fallback to DirectX 9.
• DirectX 10, 11, and 12 with Windows 10 only.
• OpenGL application acceleration with NVIDIA GPUs only
- To get best GPU performance on Tesla M10 /Esxi/Citrix XenApp 7.15 LTSR/Windows 2016 VMs, Which GPOs will be enabled? (Above Form URL, 7.13 best practices given).
- When testing GPU and Non-GPU HSD’s using “HDX 3D Pro 3.5.2”, result seems same. Which tools we have to use to differentiate the result?