Clara Console Not working well (does not shows me anything)

Hi, now I’m using clara deploy SDK.

I created an new pipeline and cli showed me it’s done completely, but I cannot confirm that on Clara Console. “pipelines” tab does not shows me anything.

pipeline_list

Please teach me the reason.

Thank you.

Hello @yasu18,

Somehow Clara Console cannot get information from the Clara Deploy API Server.
It is possible clara console was launched before Clara Deploy API Server.

Please check the logs of Clara Deploy Console first:

POD_ID=$(kubectl get pods | grep console | awk '{print $1}')   # get clara console's pod id

kubectl logs pods/${POD_ID} --all-containers

And could you try to restart Clara Console by the following command, and then execute the pipeline again?

clara console restart

Thank you!

Hello @gigony ,

Thank you for your response.

I tried to check logs of Clara Console and restart it.

As a result, I could not solve this problem.

The log is as follows:

Error: Failed to connect to Platform
at /usr/app/server.js:197:17
at Layer.handle_error (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:71:5)
at trim_prefix (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
at /usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at Layer.handle_error (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:67:12)
at trim_prefix (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
at /usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
at Function.process_params (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
at next (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
at /usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:635:15
at next (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:260:14)
at next (/usr/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:127:14)
at ClientReadableStream. (/usr/app/controllers/pipelines.js:33:44)
at ClientReadableStream.emit (events.js:315:20)
(node:25) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: DNS resolution failed
at Object.exports.createStatusError (/usr/app/node_modules/grpc/src/common.js:91:15)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (/usr/app/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1209:28)
at InterceptingListener._callNext (/usr/app/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:568:42)
at InterceptingListener.onReceiveStatus (/usr/app/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:618:8)
at callback (/usr/app/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:847:24)
(node:25) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line options | Node.js v16.11.1 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:25) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Is it caused by “ngc” or “clara” config settings ?

Thank you.

Additional Info:

• I couldn’t solve this problem with re-install all dependencies from ansible.

• This problem occurred after rebooting my system (Ubuntu20.04). There were no problems before that.