class library using CUDA

I have some doubts about connect classes and cuda, I’ve alredy used CUDA kernels in class functions, but, i have 2 doubts that for me is really important to know:

1. Can I create a class library(.lib) using CUDA?, in any case, do I have to add files .cu to any project involving the class, or is enought with headers and .lib file?

2. Can I work with templates or I need to specify one kernel per type?

I have some doubts about connect classes and cuda, I’ve alredy used CUDA kernels in class functions, but, i have 2 doubts that for me is really important to know:

1. Can I create a class library(.lib) using CUDA?, in any case, do I have to add files .cu to any project involving the class, or is enought with headers and .lib file?

2. Can I work with templates or I need to specify one kernel per type?

Sure CUBLAS , CUFFT, CURAND, CUSPARSE are all libraries. Sure, you can have C++ based libraries powered by CUDA.
APplications using them need not have any CU files or anything… Just include and lib should be good

Sure CUBLAS , CUFFT, CURAND, CUSPARSE are all libraries. Sure, you can have C++ based libraries powered by CUDA.
APplications using them need not have any CU files or anything… Just include and lib should be good