Click on the open source code or open containing folder will result in related errors

The error warning is as follows:
2023-12-08 03:19:38 [169,707ms] [Error] [omni.ui.python] NameError: name ‘on_open_IDE_clicked’ is not defined

At:
/data0/hulu/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2023.1.0-hotfix.1/extscache/omni.importer.urdf-1.1.3+105.1.lx64.r.cp310/omni/importer/urdf/scripts/ui/ui_utils.py(1299):

2023-12-08 03:19:53 [183,904ms] [Error] [omni.ui.python] NameError: name ‘on_open_folder_clicked’ is not defined

At:
/data0/hulu/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2023.1.0-hotfix.1/extscache/omni.importer.urdf-1.1.3+105.1.lx64.r.cp310/omni/importer/urdf/scripts/ui/ui_utils.py(1310):

If you could help me, I would be extremely grateful.

@Gourd i am just another user, but if you can elaborate more and provide some additional information, that would facilitate mods’/devs’ assistance:

• upload the most recent log as an attachment in its entirety, you can find the log directory under section 1 - Setup FAQ — Omniverse IsaacSim latest documentation
  • list out the steps leading up to the errors, be as specific as you can or provide screenshots where applicable

kit_20231208_031649.log (1.6 MB)
@Simplychenable I imported its robot case based on its tutorial and want to modify the name on the GUI interface. These errors occurred during the operation of opening the source file.

I think this is a low-level problem. The problem of sim configuration caused me to not fully think about this problem:
First, I followed the prompts to find the file path file in the error report. I found the on_open_IDE_clicked function in the 1299th line of code. I searched for on_open_IDE_clicked in the entire file and found that the 30th line of code commented out the code that imported the on_open_IDE_clicked function.
I uncommented it but the file imported the callbacks file.
Search the callbacks file in the entire sim file, successfully find the file that defines the relevant function, and import it into the file.

Engineers may be afraid that importing this file will cause errors.

i see. thanks for reporting back! i hope the mods/devs will get a chance to take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.