Code hangs...

I’ll try to re-compile with debug when I can - this is supposedly a production system.

From past experience - doing this makes the probelm go away most of the times :)

I’ll also add time stamps and more debug print outs as you’ve suggested.

Many thanks Avid.

Eyal

I believe that this is a bug in the nvidia driver when it has multiple threads/streams so I’d suggest that you don’t waste too much time trying to debug it - I found disabling L1 Cache helped in some cases but I’ve reproduced it with both cache enabled and disabled; it appears to be prominent when host mapped memory gets loaded directly into local memory.
I submitted a bug report a month ago - bug id 712753.

I believe that this is a bug in the nvidia driver when it has multiple threads/streams so I’d suggest that you don’t waste too much time trying to debug it - I found disabling L1 Cache helped in some cases but I’ve reproduced it with both cache enabled and disabled; it appears to be prominent when host mapped memory gets loaded directly into local memory.
I submitted a bug report a month ago - bug id 712753.

Can you please copy/paste a description of the bug you’ve posted? I cant see it.

thanks

Can you please copy/paste a description of the bug you’ve posted? I cant see it.

thanks