Colcon unable to build CMakeLists with upgraded CMakeversion

Hi, I installed ROS2 humble from your installation page to my AGX Orin. I am not using container for now , and I want to move on without container for some time. I have faced some building issues in nvblox part, firstly I have cmake version of 3.16 in /usr/local/bin, then when I tried to build nvblox from this page, till the colcon build part(skipping container part) everything worked fine. When I tried to colcon build, error raised that is about cmak version 3.22 and above is needed. Then I installed cmake latest binary to Orin then I add this line to bash to work new version of cmake with ROS Humble:
export PATH=/home/ubuntu/Downloads/cmake-3.29.1-linux-aarch64/bin:$PATH
and I verified that when I check ersion of cmake in terminal:

$ cmake --version
cmake version 3.29.1

CMake suite maintained and supported by Kitware (kitware.com/cmake).

Note that I didn’t purge old cmake which is all related to the ROS.
Then I pass to the colcon build part and I recognized that old packages builded with old cmake version does not build with colcon build anymore but when I tried to call the packages (with tab key) packages comes means ROS has builded those packages. However, when I tried to build installed nvblox, only soe of them builded and those packages’ files don.t have any CMakeLists.txt file only package.xml exist in every builded package with new cmake version, at the end I am able to build only new packages (isaac_ros_nvblox and isaac_ros_common) don’t have any CMakeLists.txt. I am not sure that does ROS takes new cmake path? If it takes I have no idea what the problem could be.
EDIT also I remove build and install folders then ı tried to build my packages (navigtion2, turtbelot3 etc… with nvblox packages) there only a few packages are builded:

robot_humble_ws$ colcon build --symlink-install
Starting >>> bno055   
Starting >>> isaac_ros_test           
Starting >>> nav2_simple_commander                                        
Starting >>> nvblox_cpu_gpu_tools                                                                        
Starting >>> nvblox_isaac_sim                                                                                                          
Finished <<< isaac_ros_test [6.96s]                                                                                                        
Finished <<< bno055 [8.58s]                                                                                                              
Finished <<< nav2_simple_commander [8.54s]                                                                               
Finished <<< nvblox_cpu_gpu_tools [9.07s]                                                 
Finished <<< nvblox_isaac_sim [9.59s]           

Summary: 5 packages finished [26.5s]

Hi @vtugbakara

The best way to use Isaac ROS is by utilizing our docker, which saves time by avoiding the need to build the correct setup on your device.

Isaac ROS is built with cmake 3.22.1 with this specific release:

I don’t see any errors in your log related to colcon failure. Can you please share the log with me?

Best,
Raffaello