We have been trying to build the sample of Driveworks 0.1.2 build but we are facing following problem in DNN SAMPLE:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release …/src/dnn
– The C compiler identification is GNU 4.8.4
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.8.4
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
– Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc – works
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
– Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ – works
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at dnn_common/CMakeLists.txt:33 (CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY):
Unknown CMake command “CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY”.
CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
No cmake_minimum_required command is present. A line of code such as
should be added at the top of the file. The version specified may be lower
if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project. For more
information run “cmake --help-policy CMP0000”.
This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
We have picked up CMAKE 3.2.2 which has definition of CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY but it is still not picking up definition and throwing the error.
Are we missing something in our installations?
Could you please help us to resolve this issue?