Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
Driver Version: 511.79
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Using WSL2 under windows11 , pulling images from deepstream-6.1:samples, And runnning gst-inspect-1.0 nvinfer or compile anything with cuda && cudart
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When I trying to compile gst-nvinfer myself I got error like this undefine sysmbols
And I can do nothing about it. May be I have to reinstall cuda myself under this container?