Compiling Tao apps - running facelandmarks graph?

Hi

I am running on RTX2070 x86 ubuntu 20 deepstream graph examples on graph composer without issues deepstream is also running ok.

Now, I want to run the tao-app facial landmark example on graph composer. I can load and see the facial landmark graph. I do load the parameters too…But graph composer does not run and gives GXF_EXTENSION_FILE_NOT_FOUND Error…

Is it because I could not compile tao-apps?

I wget the tao-app
./download_models.sh

i have cuda 11.8 installed.

I change the cuda_version=11.8 in the make file

or

export CUDA_VER=11.8 …(tried also aother versions)

but cannot “sudo make” tao-apps or any subfolder app…

I want to run graph composer example of facelandmark…

Could you please help?

Best regards
Eren

Can you share the full command and full log?

Graph Composer is based on DeepStream. Please install DeepStream 6.1.1 correctly. Current latest DeepStream 6.1.1 is based on CUDA11.7. Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation

Loading deepstream example test1 in composer works:

[kit_20221013_090932.log|attachment]

(upload://87dn55Q7XlYJAAn37fMoVp6Cs7t.log) (895.5 KB)

When I run facelandmark at tao apps, I can load but it does not work( I do load parameters too)

Deepstream also works when I compile, but I have CUDA 11.8 installed and compile makefile with cuda 11.8… But how does the reference graphs run with composer then?

I can also not compile Tao Facial Landmark app, When I compile with cuda=11.8…

Do I have to downgrade to Cuda 11.7 for Tao-app graphs to work??
Best Regards

Moving to Deepstream forum since it is related to graph composer example of facelandmark.

Graph Composer is based on DeepStream. Please install DeepStream 6.1.1 correctly. Current latest DeepStream 6.1.1 is based on CUDA11.7. Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

1 Like

It worked with 11.7… The main mistake was actuall : I did not load the target in the reference graph folder correctly …

Glad to hear that! This topic is closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.