Confidence values from pgie like -0.1?

Hi @robby_nvida if you use DBSCAN or NMS you wont get the negative values from the nvinfer element - its only happening with group rectangles (which is the default in the sanmle config files).

1 Like

Thank you ā€¦ I will research thatā€¦ Found it ā€¦ Your a star!!

Hi, jason. I did everything like you said but still didnā€™t get confidence values. That is my code based on deepstream-test-3. What am I missing?

NvDsBatchMeta *batch_meta = gst_buffer_get_nvds_batch_meta (buf);

for (l_frame = batch_meta->frame_meta_list; l_frame != NULL; l_frame = l_frame->next) {
    object_meta = nvds_acquire_obj_meta_from_pool(batch_meta);
    test_message = " ";
    NvDsFrameMeta *frame_meta = (NvDsFrameMeta *) (l_frame->data);
    //int offset = 0;
    for (l_obj = frame_meta->obj_meta_list; l_obj != NULL; l_obj = l_obj->next) {
        obj_meta = (NvDsObjectMeta *) (l_obj->data);
        obj_meta->classifier_meta_list;
        test_message = g_strconcat("Confidence = ", g_strdup_printf("%f", object_meta->confidence), " Confidence = ", g_strdup_printf("%f", obj_meta->classifier_meta_list), "\n", NULL);
        g_print(test_message);
1 Like

What have you set for the cluster-mode property n the nvinfer config file?

Hi, Iā€™ve set cluster-mode to 1 and it was not working. I just cleaned and compiled it a few times changing strings and stuff (nothing directly related to deepstream or confidence) and suddenly it started working. Now it displays the confidence values.

Iā€™ll keep investigating and Iā€™ll post it here as soon as I find the reason of this misbehaviour in my PC. Hopefully it will help someone in the future.

Thanks for your attention.

Donā€™t use cluster-mode=1. That is for opencvā€™s GroupRectangles which does not provide a confidence score. Try DBSCAN or NMS and you code will work.