Configuration question

I developed TAO TOOLKIT 5.1 with RTX 3080. I would like to know if it can be used with RTX 4080 or higher GPUs.
I would like to know what are the recommended versions of CUDA and CUDNN for using TAO TOOLKIT 5.1 with the 4080 series.
I also want to configure the triton server, which version is the most optimal.
Your answers will be appreciated.

You can refer to the versions in the tao-deploy docker. Or you can directly run the engine inside the docker. nvcr.io/nvidia/tao/tao-toolkit:5.1.0-deploy.

For triton server, you can refer to https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/tao-toolkit-triton-apps/blob/main/docker/Dockerfile.

Thanks for the answer.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me if the 4080 series I asked about will have no problem learning TAO 5.1.0 and what version is recommended.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Yes, there is no problem. Searing in this TAO forum, you can find several user are running TAO with 4080 series.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.