Confused With Jetson AGX Xavier to De-Serializer Connections

When I studied the connection mode between Jatson and de-Serializer, I encountered the following problems:
Section 3.3 on page 19 of dG-09364-001_v1.3 describes Mapping #2 in “Xavier to Serializer C-PHY Signal Mapping” support both C-PHY and D-PHY,If only c-PHY connection is required, use either Mapping #1 or Mapping #2 connection.

But The Note below“Figure 3-3. Signal Routing Using Default Xavier Mapping” indicates that this connection mode supports D-PHY and C-PHY, but “the Figure 3-3” shows that it is Map1 in “ Table 3-2. Xavier to Serializer C-PHY Signal Mapping” which means the connection mode should only support C-PHY.

Note below“Figure 3-4. Signal Routing with Xavier C-PHY Swizzle Mapping” indicates that this connection mode only supports C-PHY, But “the Figure 3-4” shows that it is Map2 in “ Table 3-2. Xavier to Serializer C-PHY Signal Mapping” which means the connection mode should only support C-PHY and D-PHY

I’m a little confused here, which description is true?

Could you tell which document reference to.

Jetson_AGX_Xavier_Series_Camera_Module_Hardware_Design_Guide_DG-09364-001_v1.3.pdf

Hi, figure 3-3 is ABC, BCA which is mapping #2, figure 3-4 is ABC, ABC which is mapping #1.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.