Connecting Rasberry pi 4 into Agx Xavier

Hello I’m newbie in deeplearning, and new to using jetson agx xavier.

I’m trying to start new project which is about Autopilot RC car. Inside RC car, there are rasberry pi 4 and rasberry pi camera on.

Since that I have agx xavier which has a high computing power, I want to connect rasberry pi 4 with agx xavier by wireless. Acting like agx xavier as brain(using deep learning), rasberry pi 4 as eye(camera for streaming video, sending to agx xavier) and also rasberry pi4 should be able to handle pwm from signal based on xavier.

As I look on, google recommend me to use socket programming (I don’t know what that is, so I’m trying to study on)

Is there any topic, method you could recommend me for this project? (ex. socket programming, any other communication way)

I also wonder if it is theoretically possible.
Thank you

Hi machasong,

I have no idea how they’re connected, you may also heck below sharing projects to see if can gain some ideas:
Self-driving AI toy car - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Projects - NVIDIA Developer Forums
Path finding autonomous 1/10th car - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Projects - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.