Connection Refused in SDK Manager

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello, I am trying to download and install all options from the SDK Manager to install items to my host and target AGX machine. When I go to download, it is giving me a connection refused. I am on a proxy but I have proxy config set up for apt and network settings.

Thanks for the help

Hi @comb9624,

Please attach your ~/.nvsdkm logs for our analysis.
May I know if it’s working for you before? Can you cross-check it with your colleague?

Attached is the logs and I have gotten it to work before, but it has been months since I have used sdkmanager and also have this on a new host machine.
sdkm-2021-08-19-09-58-08.log (1.4 MB)

I saw the message in your log. Do you recognize 152.199.0.24:443? Can you also check with your colleague?

errorMessage: ‘DevZone get download url failed: RequestError: connect ECONNREFUSED 152.199.0.24:443.’

IT told me that it is associated with developer.nvidia.com

I’ll check internally. At the same time, may I know if your colleague (his/her account used to work) has the same problem or only you?

I have tried and gotten the same results on two different machines with the same network setup.

I downloaded all the files manually and got it so all the files say that they are downloaded but, now I am getting dependency errors.

Please create another topic for this dependency errors and provide the logs there. Thanks.

Is the original problem still there?

errorMessage: ‘DevZone get download url failed: RequestError: connect ECONNREFUSED 152.199.0.24:443.’

@comb9624,

Please try with NVIDIA SDK Manager 1.6.1 which may fix such an issue. Thanks.