Contact Center Video Conference demo throwing connection error via streamingRecognize callback

Trying to run the sample app at Contact Center Video Conference — NVIDIA Jarvis Speech Skills v1.3.0-beta documentation and getting the following error. Any ideas as to what the issue is? I’m running on AWS EC2 and the security group is allowing all inbound traffic to/from my IP. Otherwise I followed the instructions verbatim (except needing to modify the link to the image from “nvcr.io/nvidia/jarvis-speech-client:1.2.1-beta-samples” to “nvcr.io/nvidia/jarvis/jarvis-speech-client:1.2.1-beta-samples”)

Running server on port 8009
Client connected from ::ffff:[my ip]
Initializing Jarvis ASR
Error via streamingRecognize callback
Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: failed to connect to all addresses
at Object.exports.createStatusError (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/common.js:91:15)
at ClientDuplexStream._emitStatusIfDone (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client.js:233:26)
at ClientDuplexStream._receiveStatus (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client.js:211:8)
at Object.onReceiveStatus (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1311:15)
at InterceptingListener._callNext (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:568:42)
at InterceptingListener.onReceiveStatus (/workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:618:8)
at /workspace/samples/jarvis-contact/node_modules/grpc/src/client_interceptors.js:1127:18 {
code: 14,
metadata: Metadata { _internal_repr: {}, flags: 0 },
details: ‘failed to connect to all addresses’
}

Hi @brian.b
Could you please share the log files and system info so we can help better?
docker logs jarvis-speech

Thanks

log_jarvis-speech.txt (53.2 KB)
log_node-js-server.txt (1.1 KB)

Attached. Thanks in advance for the help!