Had a chance to use the device for only a short time tonight and what I’m looking at now is the “Tap button to connect your controller” screen and not being able to bypass it.
Steps taken to try and get past it:
- Tap the button, it was solid green (I assume because it was paired with the device before)
- Held the button down until it flashed (I assumed this was pairing mode) and let that sit for 5 mins.
What I did before getting to that screen:
- Installed the OTA update for 1.1 on the home dashboard
- Installed the controllers OTA update on the home dashboard
- Followed instructions found here. (my .dtb is tegra210-foster-e-p2530-0930-e02-00.dtb)
- Did ``` fastboot reboot ```
- When I was on the controller screen doing nothing I did the hold power for 10 seconds reboot
Hopefully someone else has had this issue and can get me moving along again :)