I have trained a tensorflow DL network and would like to use it to run inference. To do that, I need to convert the tensorflow checkpoint to uff. I did the following:
- I trained my network on a GPU workstation
- I have converted the network tensorflow checkpoint to frozen graph on the GPU workstation
- I then transfer the frozen graph to another GPU workstation which has uff installed.
- On the second GPU workstation, I printed out the node names of all nodes in the frozen graph. I saw the output nodes I needed.
- I then use the following code to convert my frozen graph pb to uff:
import uff frozen_filename ='./model-native.pb' output_node_names = ['my_net/my_node'] output_uff_filename = './model.uff' uff_mode = uff.from_tensorflow_frozen_model(frozen_filename, output_nodes=output_node_names, output_filename=output_uff_filename, text=False)
When I ran this, it complained that the node was not in the graph
my_net/my_node was not found in the graph. Please use the -l option to list nodes in the graph.