Correct CUDA Version for DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello,

I want to install DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0. In the installation guide (Getting Started: DRIVE OS 5.2.6 :: DRIVE Platform Installation Guide with NVIDIA SDK Manager), its says that one should install CUDA Toolkit 10.2.526 with a Linux x86_64 Driver Version >=450.102.04.

However, when I visit CUDA Toolkit Archive | NVIDIA Developer and want to download CUDA 10.2, it says that it is the Linux Driver Version 440.33.01 and CUDA 10.2.89. Is this still the right version of CUDA to install for DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0? CUDA Toolkit 10.2 Download | NVIDIA Developer

If not, can you please provide the link with the correct CUDA version to install?

Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Dear @kn10,
When you install DRIVE OS on host with sdkmanager, it installs CUDA on host. Please check installing using sdkmanager

Relying on the SDK Manager to install CUDA failed for me. I had to manually install CUDA first, using the closest version available from the archive.