Correction Needed in the Documentation: Adding Multiple Robots, Adding a Manipulator and multiple tasks - Error in Code Snippet

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with the import statements in the omni.isaac.motion_generation module.

In the current version, the following import statement is provided:
from omni.isaac.motion_generation import WheelBasePoseController

However, it seems that WheelBasePoseController is not present in the omni.isaac.motion_generation module. Instead, it can be found in the omni.isaac.wheeled_robots.controllers module.

To resolve this, I suggest updating the import statement to the following:
from omni.isaac.wheeled_robots.controllers import WheelBasePoseController

This correction should accurately reflect the location of the WheelBasePoseController class.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your efforts in maintaining the NVIDIA Isaac Omniverse platform.

Thanks,
Adlan

3 Likes

I met the same situation, and thanks for your sharing which really works. This is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed soon or later.

1 Like

Hi @aitameuradlan - Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We will look into it.

1 Like

Change from omni.isaac.motion_generation import WheelBasePoseController to
from omni.isaac.wheeled_robots.controllers import WheelBasePoseController
It works to me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.