Coud not find display ID, when run nvsipl_camera

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5

Target Operating System
Linux

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
My sensor is ar0231, the camera is num 1 of camera group A, ,and i use the command :
“./nvsipl_camera --platform-config “SF3324_DPHY_x4” --link-enable-masks “0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000” --showfps -d 0 -w 1”

it will print:

NvMediaIDPCheckDevice: Coud not find display ID: 0
NvMediaIDPDeviceCreate: Device not found (id: 0)
NvMediaIDPCreate: Device create failed (display: 0 window: 1)
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Compositor: NvMediaIDPCreate failed!.
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Compositor: InitDisplay failed
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Compositor initialization failed. status: 127
Main: CNvMCamera.cpp: 1088: Deinit: Incorrect pipeline state:0 for pipeline:0
Main: CNvMCamera.cpp: 48: ~CNvMCamera: CNvMCamera object fails to deinit

Even though I change the display ID using command, it still not work.

Dear @FYJ,
Is it SF3324 camera module and connected at A0 port?
If so, Is ./nvsipl_camera --platform-config "SF3324_DPHY_x2" --link-enable-masks "0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000" --showfps -d 0 -w 1 working?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,
The command “./nvsipl_camera --platform-config “SF3324_DPHY_x2” --link-enable-masks “0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000” --showfps -d 0 -w 1” still can not work , and the target print errors as before.

I can run the sample_camera with rig.json, so that means I have connected an AR0231 SF3324 camera to csi-port A, link 0 on my NVIDIA DRIVE platform"

Dear @FYJ,
The error indicate issue with display connection to target. Could you confirm and double check if the display is connected to Tegra on which you are running sample?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV , thank you for your reply ,I can run the sample_camera with rig.json, and the camera can display on the target 's screen. So does it prove that the display is connected to Tegra.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV I have solve this problem by specify another display, thank you 。

Dear @FYJ,
Glad to hear the problem is fixed. Could you share the working command?