Could not launch CUDA Visual Profiler, linking error...

I’m using MacBook Pro 256M.

I’m fine with CUDA applications. Now I wanna give the visual profiler a try. I installed the latest Qt. When I launch the cudaprof.app, the following error is thrown out:

deyuan-qiudemacbook-pro:CudaVisualProfiler deyuanqiu$ open cudaprof.app/
LSOpenFromURLSpec() failed with error -10810 for the file /Applications/CudaVisualProfiler/cudaprof.app.

And this lies in the report:

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @executable_path/…/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
Referenced from: /Applications/CudaVisualProfiler/cudaprof.app/Contents/MacOS/cudaprof
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/CudaVisualProfiler/cudaprof.app/Contents/MacOS/…/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui: unknown file type, first eight bytes: 0x61 0x6C 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x5F 0x5F
/Applications/CudaVisualProfiler/cudaprof.app/Contents/MacOS/…/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui: unknown file type, first eight bytes: 0x61 0x6C 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x5F 0x5F

Has anyone any hint?? Please…

Hi,

I’m getting a similar error. When I try and run one of the default sdk programs in the profiler, I get the following result.

Program run #2 completed.
Start program ‘/Developer/CUDA/bin/darwin/release/particles’ run #3
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libcudart.dylib
Referenced from: /Developer/CUDA/bin/darwin/release/particles
Reason: image not found

I can open the results of the default, but I am unable to run it. I am able to run and compile the SDK code, and my path is updated with the correct info.

I am new to Macs, so is there any special installation procedures I need to do before I start getting it to work.

I was able to fix the above problem by clicking Options/Environment Variable Settings and then clicking new to add this variable:

Variable: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
Value: /usr/local/cuda/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH