Could not load NVIDIA SDK details-Problem with the SDK manager

Hello,
After downloading the SDK manager and signing in , once I get to step 2 I get the following message:Oops! Could not load NVIDIA SDK Details. Fail to get configuration file from server. please check your network connectivity. I tried logging out and logging in again, checked my wifi connection, but I kept having the same problem.

I am having the same issue. I walked away from a functional SDK install about two weeks ago, only to return to the error message posted above. I was still on version 1.5.xxxx and thought that might be the issue, however after updating to 1.6.0.8170 I am still having the “OOPS COuld no load the NVIDIA SDK details” error. I am on Ubuntu 18.04. First time I have seen this error, and my SDK install has been stable since the beginning of this year, when I first setup Ubuntu+SDK Manager. Note I have swapped between LAN and WIFI in an attempt to isolate if it is a network issue, although nothing has changed in that area in the last two to 3 weeks.

I have the same issue. I believe the bug is in the JetPack 4.5.1 because if you try to install JetPack 4.5 you are able to pass Step 2.

Waiting on fixing the issue on JetPack 4.5.1

I have the same problem with Jetpack 4.5.1 . Seems to have just occurred overnight.

1 Like

I also have the same problem with Jetpack 4.5.1

1 Like

Interesting. I have three AGXs. Yesterday I started all shebang and was able to flash the first one but had the usb issue (not recognizing the usb-ethernet so I used regular ethernet cable from my host computer and get ‘shared internet’ setup with 10.40.0.1). Today I couldn’t proceed from STEP 2 because of the “Oops” error, but I had all the images and components downloaded on my local folder so I went ahead and flash offline to the second one, it was breeze and no usb-ethernet issue. I repeated the same thing to the third one, now I have a failed “End-user configuration after initial OEM installation” and the USB type A port (eSATA port) does not get a power so that I can’t even create an account on AGX. I took @aboss’ suggestion and proceeded with JetPack 4.5 (image had to be re-downloaded). But the third one has the same issue. The last one seems like a separate issue though.

It seams that the issue has been resolved.

The SDK manager issue has been fixed, please try again. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m sorry, what was the issue and what do you mean by try again?
I have clicked the RETRY button over a dozen times already. Do you mean to keep hitting it like a hundred/thousand times until it for some reason it works?

That’s the issue “Oops! Could not load NVIDIA SDK Details. Fail to get configuration file from server. please check your network connectivity.”.
Are you still same message show on your screen?
I would suggest to open a new topic with more details of your issue.

Just for the record it started working after a reboot and never appeared again so far.
Thanks.