Could not set the configuration for crtc 394

Hello,
I encountered an error while starting my jetson nano board.Normally I access my jetson nano with the help of vga-hdmi converter but Today I can’t access it after updating(sudo apt-get install and sudo apt get-upgrade).
I was able to see the error when I directly connected my jetson nano to a hdmi monitor. It works on it but I want to run it on the other monitor(vga). How can I solve this ?
Best regards.

This is error image:

Hello,

It sounds that you have 2 issues.

1. The crtc 394 error. I guess it is caused by the vga adapter.

2. Something goes wrong after updating

Are you using jetson nano-2gb or 4gb ? And what issue do you want to resolve now?

Hello @WayneWWW,
I am using jetson nano 4gb version.The same thing happened to me and I still haven’t found a solution .I do not think it can be from the vga adapter. I tried it on two different monitors wtih two different adapter and it did not work.
Everything was good until updating my Jetson (sudo apt-get update, upgrade)

Hi,

Ok. I need some info to debug this issue.

1. What was your software version before running apt update/upgrade?

2. Could you share us the dmesg before and after apt update/upgrade with same adapters connected?

3. Will you see this issue if no adapters are in use? I mean will it happen if you use native HDMI port? Actually, we do not have any recommended adapters. And our internal QA does not test adapters.

The last time we have crtc394 error, it was happened to a forum users who are using a TV with very special usecase…

1. My software version before update/upgrade was JP441. Did you mean this ?

2. How can share dmesg before update/upgare.When I enter dmesg command to command line output is;sa.txt (65.4 KB)

3. When I use with native HDMI port , there is a no problem but when I use vga/hdmı converter with different monitor, I am encountered by crtc394 error.

Hi,

1. My software version before update/upgrade was JP441. Did you mean this ?

Yes

How can share dmesg before update/upgare.When I enter dmesg command to command line output is;sa.txt (65.4 KB)

Flash back to the original version and dump as dmesg1.txt. Running apt-get update/upgrade. Waiting for the crtc error to appear and then type command dmesg.

How long will it take to see crtc error?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

And just a reminder. Share me the dmesg when you see the error happens. Do not share me a log when error is not yet happened.