Could you please change 'External Link' to the name of the exteneral link?

Recenlty I read your partnered with some company owned by Shutterstock. I had to get a new debit card Shutterstock is such a predatory company.

If the link is to something like Turbosquid, I don’t want to go there, so it would be nice to know what the external link is before I click it.

Second question, I see you have props for sale, how does one become a vendor?

And sorry to ask too many questions in one post, but for your Material Libraries, I have a Shirt Texture library of 1,000’s of shirt textures, is there a way to submit material libraries either for free or purchase?
(These are created with random numbers. I can press a button and create unlimited numbers):

Your asset prices seem too high for amateurs is my other feedback. A game or animation studio I can see paying maybe, but as an amateur I think you need more content above free, but not bank breaking. I am cheapskate, so maybe others have more money left after buying a computer that can run this stuff.

Thanks for any information, and if you prefer my “list” of questions be individual posts, I can do that.

After using this for a little, I see you have icons. I don’t know what any of these icons are, but by using the filter on the right, I can switch to NVidia, which is all I want to see of the list.

The icons can be used as a way to tell, but I would still prefer ‘External Link’ be Turbosquid if it is Turbosquid, or ActorCore for ActorCore, etc.

Hello @DataJuggler! We really appreciate your feedback on our new Asset Store (Beta)!

Recenlty I read your partnered with some company owned by Shutterstock. I had to get a new debit card Shutterstock is such a predatory company.

If the link is to something like Turbosquid, I don’t want to go there, so it would be nice to know what the external link is before I click it.

While I can’t speak for Shutterstock, I do know that we have had an amazing relationship with Turbosquid for many years. They have been a key partner with us on several projects here at NVIDIA.

I am able to see an external link when I browse the Turbosquid Asset store. Are you able to see this or is this not exactly what you are looking for?

Second question, I see you have props for sale, how does one become a vendor?

I am not sure how to become a vendor, I will have to ask my team for more information!

is there a way to submit material libraries either for free or purchase?

We do not handle purchases on our end. Our current vendors have engineered their own Omniverse Extensions which link directly to the vendor’s purchasing system.
omni.kit.browser.asset

Your asset prices seem too high for amateurs is my other feedback. A game or animation studio I can see paying maybe, but as an amateur I think you need more content above free, but not bank breaking.

Assets from NVIDIA should be free. Let me know if this is not the case. As far as pricing from vendors, that is handled by the vendor. You can contact them and let them know about your situation so that they can help find a solution that works for you!

(An internal ticket was created for this forum post OM-47003: Alternate way of how a browser window opens when double-clicking External Link in Asset Store)