Couldn't find Modulus UI Extension for Omniverse

I was following the instructions on this page ( Modulus Extension — modulus_ext 103.0.0 documentation ), and I’ve been trying to use the FourCastNet and FPGA Scenario from Modulus, I was able to install the Modulus Core and the Scenario extensions successfully, but while I toggle the enable button for any Scenario, I am getting the following errors.

2022-10-11 01:40:02 [29,710ms] [Error] [omni.kit.registry.nucleus.utils] [omni.kit.registry.nucleus]: [kit/public] Can't find archive for: 'modulus_ext.ui-2.0.0+cp37'.
2022-10-11 01:40:02 [29,710ms] [Error] [omni.ext.plugin] Failed to pull extension: 'modulus_ext.ui-2.0.0' in '/home/aswinkumar99/.local/share/ov/data/Kit/Create.Next/2022.2/exts/3'.

I also fiddled around with the links, as mentioned in the manual on what to do when the install fails, but it seems like the extension package does not exist or the link is broken.

1 Like

The Archive was reuploaded to the registry, and now it is working without any issues.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.