cpuquiet in TX2

I have a question about how to disable the default task scheduling in TX2. I have an application and expect to execute in a core and other processes not executing in this core. However, the OS always assign this core to other processes in default. In TX1 and TK1, I can disable cpuquiet in
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuquiet/tegra_cpuquiet/enable
but it seems TX2 didn’t have this interface. So how can I enable the default task mapping strategy? Thanks.

@yma1

Could you try “echo 0 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuX/online”

Thank you for your reply. However, I want to keep the cores active since I want to assign my processes running on them. What I need is that the OS will not assign/migrate processes to these cores. Only I can use Linux API/command line to assign my processes running on these cores.

I know for TK1 and TX1, the cpuquiet technique allows OS assigns/migrates processes into different cores. So, only disabling the cpuquiet can achieve my target. But I failed to find cpuquiet in TX2, and don’t know how to disable OS assigning/migrating processes. Thanks.

@yma
How about bring all of cpus online by “echo 1 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuX/online” then assign the task to the core what you want.