• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)：Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version：6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)：5.1.2
• TensorRT Version：8.5.2-1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)：questions and bugs
I want to deploy custom YoloV8 model in Deepstream app, so I followed this tutorial to install and test.(The only different is that I didn’t simplify the ONNX model)
I can run the program successfully once. However, if I want to run this command line
deepstream-app -c deepstream_app_config.txt
again. My jetson Xavier NX will crash, all processes will be unresponsive, and I can only move the mouse cursor, mouse clicks and keyboard input are unresponsive.
I tried many times. The only way out is to power down and restart my NX.
I observed the power GUI and found that my GPU would be full while running, but there were no noticeable anomalies with the CPU or memory, and the GPU would return to normal after ending the program, so I couldn’t find a reason for the crash at all.
Monitor while running the program.
Monitor after ending the program.
- Is there now an official tutorial for deploying yolov8 on deepstream, I’m sorry I can’t seem to find one, I’m wondering if there is an official tutorial to fix my bug.
- How can I Adjusting my parameters to improve my frame rate results? I use default parameter to run it, now its frame rate is about 20.
- If I run the program, it will notice me that “system throttled due to over-current.”,and the logo in the upper right corner will change to an exclamation point. It’s shown below. What does that mean?