Critical Problem : clara file not found

I have a problem when trying to run deploy.sh it said ‘/home/ubuntu/clara_sdk/scripts/…/bin/clara’: No such file or directory

Full Log :
2020-01-16 09:53:09 [INFO]: Clara Containers loaded successfully
2020-01-16 09:53:09 [INFO]: Create symbolic link (clara-reference-app/Operators/test-data -> …/…/test-data)
2020-01-16 09:53:09 [INFO]: Test data is symbolic-linked succesfully
2020-01-16 09:53:09 [INFO]: Copying the included AI models to directory: /clara/common…
2020-01-16 09:53:13 [INFO]: AI models copied successfully.
2020-01-16 09:53:13 [INFO]: Installing Clara CLI
cp: cannot stat ‘/home/ubuntu/clara_sdk/scripts/…/bin/clara’: No such file or directory

so I look at bin/clara directory and it’s has only 3 files in it (exclude clara):
drwxrwxr-x 2 root root 4096 Dec 2 21:38 ./
drwxr-xr-x 16 root root 4096 Jan 16 09:24 …/
-rwxrw-r-- 1 root root 38752160 Dec 2 21:38 dicom*
-rwxrw-r-- 1 root root 38748064 Dec 2 21:38 render*
-rwxrw-r-- 1 root root 38752160 Dec 2 21:38 results*

Looking forward for your help,
Pitiphol

Hi
Thanks for you interest in clara Deploy. Could you clarify where are you facing an issue? You should download clara deploy sdk from ngc
https://ngc.nvidia.com/catalog/model-scripts/nvidia:clara_deploy_sdk

then follow the documenation here
https://docs.nvidia.com/clara/deploy/ClaraInstallation.html

first you run the prereq script

cd scripts
sudo ./install-prereqs.sh

Please let us know which step are you facing errors if any
Thanks

Hi there, I got stuck with the same problem. I tried to run install-prereqs script, but it tried to install nvidia-docker2, which is deprecated with Docker 19. (Later in install-prereqs I found out that 18.09 is max validated version). I removed the nvidia-docker installation part from the script, but then stumbled across problem with kubernetes dependencies. I think it would be worth to specifying the supported k8s release versions and that it requires kubeadm, kubelet as well.

So to sum it up, could you please specify in docs what are the supported depencency versions, as it seems that most recent Docker, nvidia-docker and k8s releases are not supported or verified.

After finally running install-prereqs successfully, I attempted the deploy script. But it fails at installing Clara CLI, specifically cp from …/bin/clara – this folder doesn’t exist.

Hey jwitowski, this problem really from zip file there are 4 zip files there and I have to unzip each file I didn’t follow these steps because some of them cause me an error

I don’t follow these steps it causes error

cat *.zip > tmp
zip -FF tmp --out clara-deploy-sdk.zip
unzip clara-deploy-sdk.zip -d clara_sdk

so the way to fix is unzip each file to the same location then I am good to go. hope this helps you to install-prereqs.

Thanks pitiphol.m, I did have a problem with that, too (specifically with zip -FF line). I thought that simple cat->unzip wouldn’t cause problems. I’ll try your approach on Monday – thank you