I just got a quote for an HPC with two Tesla K80. I will primarily use the computer to develop proprietary software in CUDA/C++/Matlab for reservoir simulation and for AI. The specs are below. What should I change about the current configuration to make the system more versatile?
(2) Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 2.4Ghz Hexa-Core CPUs / Hyperthreading / Turbo 128GB DDR4-2133 ECCR DIMM Memory (8x16GB)
(8) Open DIMMs
(2) Mirrored 240GB 6Gb/s SATA Solid State Hard Drives
(2) Mirrored 2TB 6Gb/s SATA 7200RPM Hard Drives
(2) 24GB GDDR5 Tesla K80 GPUs,
(1) QLogic QLE3442-RJ Dual RJ-45 10Gbe NIC Internal 24X DVD-RW SATA Optical Drive
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional Operating System