is it possible to zoom out a little bit in nvdewarper plugin?
When undistort via OpenCV we can see black bars on the image (top & bottom), but when we use nvdewarper plugin looks like the image is cropped.
So my question is: How to prevent that and is it possible at all? We’d like to see as much as possible.
Please take a look in the attached images
• Hardware Platform Jetson NX
• DeepStream 5.0
• JetPack Version 4.4
• TensorRT 7.1.3
• Issue Type questions
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)