CSI camera test failed with official ubuntu18.04 sd image

hi
I have been using jetson nano’s CSI camera to debug, but I fail to run the “gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1280, height=720, framerate=21/1, format=NV12’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw,width=960, height=616’ ! nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e” commmand;
Error occurred as follow:
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …

Using winsys: x11
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Got context from element ‘eglglessink0’: gst.egl.EGLDisplay=context, display=(GstEGLDisplay)NULL;
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:532 Failed to create CaptureSession
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.187444374
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

Could you help me figure out why? thank you very much

hello 305654942,

may I know which sensor hardware you’re working with?

Jetson-Nano support Raspberry pi camera (rbpcv2-imx219) by default,
you may also download L4T sources to check kernel sources for reference.
for example,
$l4t-r32.2/public_sources/kernel_src/hardware/nvidia/platform/t210/porg/kernel-dts/porg-platforms/*

if this is sensor bring-up related issue,
suggest you check Sensor Software Driver Programming Guide to review your sensor device tree configurations.
please also check Debugging Tips session to review your sensor driver implementation.
you might also access Tutorials pages, expand [Developer Tools] session and check the [V4L2 Sensor Driver Development Tutorial] training video for more details.

for low-level driver verification,
you might also exclude nvarguscamerasrc by accessing camera with v4l2 standard controls,
for example,

$ v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap --stream-count=100

please share the kernel failures for us checking if you still suffering sensor bring-up issues.
thanks

$ dmesg > klog.txt