CUBLAS inicialization error in CUDA 3.1

I 've just instaled CUDA 3.1 and run the example simplecublas.exe and it does nothing because sais “CUBALS inicialization error”.
I 'm using NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 MGS with capability 1.1. I dont understand because I didn’t compile the example before executing, I 'm runnig the example of the SDK. And I tried to execute an example only with the minimun code to run a cublas example, and I have the same problem, without compilance or linker errors.

Maybe its a problem of the last version? Has anybody the same problem??
thanks

Can you give some more information about your computer? Operating system? GPU RAM? Wikipedia lists 128MB and 256MB as possible configurations for GPU RAM. If you’ve only got 128MB then your card isn’t CUDA compatible. If you’re using Vista or Windows 7 with Aero enabled then you may need to switch off Aero to free up some GPU memory.

I’m using Windows Vista Home Premium. This is the information which appeared when I exected deviceQuery.exe from de SDK code.

CUDA Device Query (Driver API) statically linked version
There is 1 device supporting CUDA

Device 0: “GeForce 8400M GS”
CUDA Driver Version: 3.0
CUDA Capability Major revision number: 1
CUDA Capability Minor revision number: 1
Total amount of global memory: 119078912 bytes
Number of multiprocessors: 2
Number of cores: 16
Total amount of constant memory: 65536 bytes
Total amount of shared memory per block: 16384 bytes
Total number of registers available per block: 8192
Warp size: 32
Maximum number of threads per block: 512
Maximum sizes of each dimension of a block: 512 x 512 x 64
Maximum sizes of each dimension of a grid: 65535 x 65535 x 1
Maximum memory pitch: 2147483647 bytes
Texture alignment: 256 bytes
Clock rate: 0.80 GHz
Concurrent copy and execution: Yes
Run time limit on kernels: No
Integrated: No
Support host page-locked memory mapping: No
Concurrent kernel execution: No
Device has ECC support enabled: No

PASSED

SKDs samples from version 3.0 run without problems, but all the samples from the SDK 3.1 dont’t run. Oly runs deviceQueryDrv.exe, maybe the new CUDA version doesn’t run over my GPU, I like new version because they improve CUBLAS and you can do printf in device code. I think I have to use 3.0 version.

Thanks.

Finally, I found the problem. With previous version, I don’t have to change my graphics configuration because my GPU have 256MB and it was enough, but the new version maybe needs more memory to execute the app and I chaged it as you tell me and it works!!

Thank you very much.