docker run --gpus all --name infer …
docker logs -f infer
I do not know why?
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Jetson
• DeepStream Version5.0
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4
• TensorRT Version22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Can you provide your complete command used in the test? Which Jetson platform is used in the test?
1.docker run -itd --net host --restart=always --name infer -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --gpus all infer-l4t:2022V1
Please remove --gpus all.
Did you have cuda installed?
Installed, remove --gpus all ,I can not find nvinfer plugin
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Please add --runtime=nvidia to your docker command.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.