CUDA debugging in Windows XP CUDA debugging

Hi,

I am new to CUDA programming and was wondering whether any debugging tools are available for windows xp environment. I come to understand that Nsight is not supported for Windows XP, the absence of debugger is making debugging a lot difficult (esp. to a newbie like me). Appreciate any advice in this regard, thanks

Hi,

Are you working with Visual Studio?

Hi,

Are you working with Visual Studio?

Yes, in Visual Studio 2008

Yes, in Visual Studio 2008

There is a debugger in Visual Studio, to debug just click start debugging before you’ve added breakpoints.

There is a debugger in Visual Studio, to debug just click start debugging before you’ve added breakpoints.

I am also looking for some debugger for windows ( i have windows 7 but have only single GPU so cannot use NSight). I am also using visual studio 2008 but I cannot put breakpoints inside device code. I there some way to debug device code?

I am also looking for some debugger for windows ( i have windows 7 but have only single GPU so cannot use NSight). I am also using visual studio 2008 but I cannot put breakpoints inside device code. I there some way to debug device code?