I am experiencing a, at least, unusual situation.
I have successfully configured Eclipse to Build and Run my CUDA project (not after some work, but I’ve managed to, in part with the help from this guy).
But, after running the code two or three times, my device (GeForce 8600 GT) just cannot be found anymore by any program. Even those from the SDK examples. I just get a annoying error in the Eclipse’s console.
Using device 0: GeForce 8600M GT Cuda error in file 'siro.cu' in line 108 : no CUDA-capable device is available.
In the Terminal I get the same error with any other binary: “no CUDA-capable device is available”.
My project is basically the template given at the SDK. I’ve just added a kernel to sum vectors. So I suppose there is nothing wrong with my code.
I have already checked wether the kext is loaded or not and, for my melancholy, it is.