CUDA_DRIVER_API

Hi there! I moved from 9.1 cuda version to 10.0 and now I have some problems. My project worked correctly with 9.1 but now it doesn’t. I started to look for error and found it. The problem is in linking .h files.
I have:

#include <cuda_runtime.h>
#include <cuda_device_runtime_api.h>

#include <cuda.h>
#include <cusparse_v2.h>
#include <cublas_v2.h>
#include <cublas_api.h>

#include <helper_cuda.h>
#include <helper_cuda_drvapi.h>
#include <helper_functions.h>
#include <helper_cusolver.h>

#include <device_launch_parameters.h>

#define CUDA_DRIVER_API appeared in 10.0 version in helper_cuda.h. Now it’s disabled in my project and I’m looking for .h file that I need to add to make it enabled. Help me please!!!

You may file a bug to NVIDIA for the help.
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1044668/cuda-programming-and-performance/-how-to-report-a-bug/

Header files are not linked. Linking involves object files and libraries comprising object files.

Where did you get the helper_*.h files from that you included in your project? Their names suggest they are no part of CUDA.

[Later:] A search indicates these header files are helper files used to simplify the code of the sample apps in “CUDA Samples”. As such they are not part of CUDA, can and do change at any time at the discretion of the sample app writers, and should not be used by other CUDA programmers.