Cuda Error in GridAnchorGenerator

Hi,
I am using Jetpack 4.6(the latest) and when I try to launch any of the inference models in the container I get this error:

gridAnchorPlugin.cpp(40) - Cuda Error in GridAnchorGenerator: 1 (invalid argument)
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘nvinfer::plugin::CudaError’
What(): std::exception
Aborted(core dumped)

And before that is also this error:
Could not register plugin creator-::FlattenContact_TRT version 1

Any idea how to fix it?

Hi @Automaton, are you using the jetson-inference container? If so, can you let me know what command you are running?

I haven’t seen this error before, including during my testing on JetPack 4.6. Are you able to build the project from source, outside of container? And if so, does it make the same error?

You can ignore this message, it is not an issue.

Yes, I’m using the jetson-inference container and the command I used for camera as an input:
./detectnet.py csi://0
or from disk:
./detectnet “images/peds_*.jpg” images/test/peds_%i.jpg

Of course I run them from …/build/aarch64/bin directory. Haven’t tried to build the project out of container yet.

Btw, thank you for your prompt response.

Hmm I cannot seem to reproduce this error. Let me know if you still get the error when building the project from source.

Also just curious - did you flash JetPack 4.6 to your SD card, or did you apt-get upgrade it?

I flashed the 4.6 image to the sd card.
I’m following your videos and learning so I guess it will take some time for me to build the project but I’ll let you know about the result.