Thank you again, you understood correctly, that I’m a beginner and are trying to explain basics to me.
I will try to rebuild my project again on a new machine. I have most recent CUDA 10 dev tookit and VS 2017. Previous versions do not support Turing architecture
My problem also is that code is running fine when I’m working with smaller matrix, but error when I get to the bigger one on a second run(first one runs no problem). Which indicates some memory problems, more that kernel image issues.
What can you say about this error?
* This indicates that all CUDA devices are busy or unavailable at the current
* time. Devices are often busy/unavailable due to use of
* ::cudaComputeModeExclusive, ::cudaComputeModeProhibited or when long
* running CUDA kernels have filled up the GPU and are blocking new work
* from starting. They can also be unavailable due to memory constraints
* on a device that already has active CUDA work being performed.