CUDA_ERROR_UNKNOWN unknown error

this is the error I’m getting when I try to run my code:
2022-05-08 10:39:07.301695: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_driver.cc:271] failed call to cuInit: CUDA_ERROR_UNKNOWN: unknown error
2022-05-08 10:39:07.303992: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_diagnostics.cc:169] retrieving CUDA diagnostic information for host: DESKTOP-PO39R5L
2022-05-08 10:39:07.304123: I tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_diagnostics.cc:176] hostname: DESKTOP-PO39R5L
2022-05-08 10:39:07.304387: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:151] This TensorFlow binary is optimized with oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN) to use the following CPU instructions in performance-critical operations: AVX AVX2
To enable them in other operations, rebuild TensorFlow with the appropriate compiler flags.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\user\Desktop\face_mask_detection\src\face_mask_detection.py”, line 4, in
model=load_model(“./model2-009.model”)
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\keras\utils\traceback_utils.py”, line 67, in error_handler
raise e.with_traceback(filtered_tb) from None
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\saved_model\load.py”, line 977, in load_internal
raise FileNotFoundError(
FileNotFoundError: Unsuccessful TensorSliceReader constructor: Failed to find any matching files for ./model2-009.model\variables\variables
You may be trying to load on a different device from the computational device. Consider setting the experimental_io_device option in tf.saved_model.LoadOptions to the io_device such as ‘/job:localhost’.

Any ideas as to why?

Sorry you have not had any response.
Could you provide some more information about your setup and environment.
Include version of the cuda tooklit, tensorRT, cudnn, GPU and driver versions.
Perhaps share a minimal example code which still shows the problem?
I am hoping that will help the engineers on the forum to advise.