I am trying to install CUDA 8.0.61 on Windows 10 x64. I have tried using both the full 1.3GB download, and the network install. However, both attempts have ended in failure, with no reason given, just this list of failures.
- CUSPARSE Development 8.0 Not Installed
- Sampled 8.0 Not Installed
- Visual Studio Integration 8.0 Failed
- NPP Development 8.0 Not Installed
- CUSPARSE Runtime 8.0 Not Installed
- nView 148.03 Not Installed
The rest of the list says Not Installed.
Visual Studio 2015 Community Update 3 is installed. However, I previously had VS2017 installed, but I uninstalled it, and installed VS2015. Perhaps there is some residue of VS2017 that’s confusing the CUDA installer? Looking in Control Panel, I can see parts of VS2017 still listed, though when I try to uninstall them, it says: “Error, it may have already been uninstalled”.
I believe I need to install this to do OpenCL development in Visual Studio. What can I do to get past this?