CUDA is not working after updating trtexec

Hello,

I was having problems when running yolov5 on Jetson AGX ORIN using trtexec and as suggested to me here, is to update the trtexec to the GA version. So I did and then I am facing a new problem with CUDA claiming that CUDA is not installed on my Jetson AGX ORIN while it worked fine before updating to trtexec.

Thank you in advance.

Best regard,
Harry

Hi,

It looks like the error is related to the dependencies between TensorRT and CUDA.

Could you update the CUDA toolkit as well to see if it helps?
The command below should upgrade the CUDA runtime from 11.4.167 to 11.4.243.

$ sudo apt-get install -y cuda-toolkit-11-4

Thanks.

1 Like

hello @AastaLLL ,

I have still issues, please look what I have when running this command $ jetson_release -v.
TensorRT is no more installed. However, before updating TensorRT it appeared normally

My question is can I download TensorRT and CUDA tollkit separately or I need to install them via the JetPack using the SDK manager, because maybe this is the issue. I installed a newer version of TensorRT on a Jetson AGX ORIN as was suggested to me here (the GA version) and I should not have done this and this is why I am having errors? see here.
Otherwise, if I can download them separately could you please provide me the links from where I can install them.

NOTE:

if I should use only the JetPack, does the JetPack has this specific version of TensorRT GA in the JetPack?

Thank you in advance.

Best regard,
Harry

Hi,

There is a JetPack 5 EA release that includes the TensorRT 8.4 GA library.

If you are not able to access the release, would you mind waiting for our JetPack 5 GA?
Based on the roadmap below, it will be available this month.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you @AastaLLL

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.