CUDA .NET Error

using
C# 2005 Express
[url=“http://www.hoopoe-cloud.com/Solutions/CUDA.NET/Default.aspx”]http://www.hoopoe-cloud.com/Solutions/CUDA.NET/Default.aspx[/url]

and i get this error when i compile

Error 1 The command “nvcc simpleCUFFT.cu --cubin” exited with code -1. simpleCUFFT

im super new to cuda so any help would be nice

You can see output from nvcc in Output window.

You can see output from nvcc in Output window.

Hello community! :)

I am getting the same error message like user Raven

except that i am using cuda.Net under Visual Studio 2008.

I also tried to compile the simpleCUFFT.cu manually:

nvcc simpleCUFFT.cu --cubin

gives me:

nvcc fatal : Cannot find compiler ‘cl.exe’ in PATH

Tried to copy file cl.exe from

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin

to my working directory. Then i compiled again, this time the message was

nvcc fatal : nvcc cannot find a supported cl version. Only MSVC 8.0 and MSVC 9.0 are supported

Does anyone know how to handle this?

Kind regards

OK, not really satisfying, i would prefer to run it automatical by VS, but it’s working:

I used the VS cmd-prompt for compiling the simpleCUFFT.cu into simpleCUFFT.cubin.
Not very neat, but it works.

Does someone know how to integrate this function into VS 2008?

Kind regards

This error occurs because nvcc do not find Cl.exe. It is need to pass the path to this compiler by param --compiler-bindir. For example:

nvcc mykernel.cu --cubin --compiler-bindir="c:\program files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin"

But when I make above, I have other two errors:

Error	1	=х єфрхЄё  юЄъЁvЄ№ Їрщы шёЄюўэшъ: mykernel.cu: No such file or directory	C:\Users\alvahtin\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\TestCuda\TestCuda\c1xx	TestCuda

Error	2	The command "nvcc mykernel.cu --cubin --compiler-bindir="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin"" exited with code 2.	TestCuda

What is the file “c1xx”? What can I do to eliminate these errors?

I have found cause of my errors. It is need specify the full path to the compiled file. Command line for building event “after building” must be

nvcc "C:\Users\alvahtin\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Cuda\Cuda\mykernel.cu" --cubin --compiler-bindir="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin

Is it possible to register these paths in the system to always do not write them on the command line?