CUDA Warp Watch window buggy

My environment: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042 build 19042. Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 v16.7.7, CUDA 11.1, NSight VSE 2020.2.1.20303. Hardware is a Maxwell (GTX970).

The CUDA Warp Watch window simply doesn’t work on my machine. This is an issue for every project that I’ve tried, including the sample code generated when you create a new project in Visual Studio, which creates the following kernel:

__global__ void addKernel(int *c, const int *a, const int *b)
{
    int i = threadIdx.x;
    c[i] = a[i] + b[i];
}

If I add a breakpoint to the “c[i] = a[i] + b[i];” line, press the “Start CUDA debugging (Legacy)” button, wait for the breakpoint to be hit, then try to add Cuda Warp Watch 1 (or Warp Watch 2, 3 or 4), I get a window that has a rendering bug: it’s as if it’s “transparent”. Only the title bar changes (“Cuda WarpWatch 1”, for instance), but inside the window, it displays whatever was being displayed in the same position in the screen previously – in my case, I have the Autos, Locals and Watch 1 tab in the same tab group, so whichever of these windows I had previously selected, that’s what’s shown in the window. Really, the best description I can give is that it’s “transparent”. Clicking, double-clicking, right-clicking, doing anything with the window gives no response.

Has anyone seen a similar issue? Any tips what I should try to fix this, or maybe it’s a bug? Thanks.