CUDA WIN FORMS and /CLR Compiling CUDA /CLR

The CUDA SDK provided examples are all compiled without CLR support and are not Windows Forms applications. Does anyone have a .net, windows forms implementation for CUDA compiled with the /CLR in VS2005 VC++??
Thanks.

/CLR
Windows Forms
.NET
VS 2005 Compiler

VS 2005 configuration with CLR

[attachment=5634:attachment][attachment=5635:attachment]

Hi,

I’m having a similar problem as that mentioned here.
Has anyone been able to integrate cuda with CLR windows forms?

After adding a CLR win form to the cppIntegration example, I get the following error on compiling;

1>cl : Command line error D8016 : ‘/RTC1’ and ‘/clr’ command-line options are incompatible

Any help on this would be much appreciated

Hey guys,
quite new to the CUDA thing but that isn’t my problem.

I changed my configuration to look like the ones displayed in the pictures posted so that CLR would be enabled.

Using VS2005

Then I get the RTC warning and disable RTC.

Then it gave me a warning about EHC so I disabled that.

The latest error it gives me is:

Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CrtDbgReportW libcpmtd.lib

I’ve no idea how I should solve that problem.

Steps I took:

1. Made a copy of the cppintegeration project.
  2. Opened the project and made the changes to the project to reflect the images posted.
  3. Removed RTC and EHC options from compile.
  4. Arrived here with the above problem.

Please let me know of any workarounds or if there’s another method to enable clr.

Ignore that it seems I have successfully managed to get it working.
Sorry I didn’t hold on for another 10 minutes before posting!

Hi LordVoldor,

You said you were able to manage? Did you mean Winform and CUDA?I have been pulling my hair out for the last two days but have not got anywhere. Could please show the instructions to merge Cuda and Winform? I am using Visual C++ 2010 and SDK 4.1.

I would appreciate any help from you.

Thanks

Vj

There was a reference posted to using C++/CLI (Thanks AdamDyson). I have not yet tried it, but plan to soon.

[url=“The Official NVIDIA Forums | NVIDIA”]http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=224013&view=findpost&p=1377513[/url]

If you give it a try, please reply with any findings (success, failure, tricks, gotchas, etc).