cudpp vs trust my vote cudpp

What do you think of cudpp vs trust? I selected cudpp for some reasons, first I just do not need extra functionality of trust, operations with long vectors etc. And all I need, main data functions, sort etc are in cudpp. Also libraries present different approach, cudpp is just collection of common functions with common data types and trust is c++ templates library. I can say I do not need templates and do not want to deal with overhead os installing and compiling trust etc.

The ‘install and compile’ overhead was actually the reason I went with thrust. I liked being able to just put the headers on the include path, and have all the rest of it happen automatically. This minimised entanglements with autotools.

Hi, see http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=186082. Note the conclusion (regarding runtime) drawn by me in the last posting of the thread might be possibly incorrect as the runtime tests were done on Windows 7 which has the significant WDDM overhead for kernel launches for Geforce (& possible Quadro) GPUs.