• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX Devkit
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Basically I have implemented an inference system built around deepstream-app (c version) and it is working extremely well for my use case.
I was wondering, If you have a tracker set up (NvDCF in my case), is there a way to color bounding boxes drawn to OSD based on the tracker ID assigned to each bounding box?
follow up question, if possible, is it possible to change the color mapping for track ID’s on the fly? I’m not opposed to editing app a bit if need be.
Thanks in advance,